Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog for AQTESOLV, the world's leading software for the analysis of aquifer tests since 1989!

From time to time, I'll be posting news, views, tips and short course announcements pertaining to AQTESOLV. With the addition of this blog to our other online resources (web site, knowledge base, users' group and comparison guide), I hope that you'll be able to find all the information you need regarding AQTESOLV.

In my first post to this blog, I'd like to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation to all of you who have supported AQTESOLV through the years. It's been a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to many more years of our continued partnership.

Many thanks,
Glenn M. Duffield
president of HydroSOLVE, Inc. and developer of AQTESOLV

No comments: