Here's what some of the participants had to say about what portion of the course was most valuable to them:
- "Dr. Neuman's new solution [for pumping tests in unconfined aquifers]"
- "Jim Butler's presentation on slug testing was excellent"
- "Glenn Duffield's discussion concerning pump tests"
- "The exercises were most valuable"
- "Ability to bring my own data set for analysis"
- "Diagnostic approach to pump test interpretation especially derivative use (and limitations)"
- "Pretty much all of it"